The Richmond Football Club Ltd (Club / we)
is committed to protecting the privacy of personal information we collect. The Korin Gamadji Institute (KGI
) is a division of the Club. We will only use the personal information provided in this application form for the purposes of:
- assessing and processing the participant for the KGI program;
- communicating with the participant and/or their parent/guardian about the KGI program;
- contacting the participant's parent/guardian and/or emergency contact during the operation of the KGI program if required;
- improving the experience of, and services to, KGI participants and KGI programs (eg surveys); and
- providing information about future KGI programs, KGI events or other community programs via email unless the participant and/or their parent/guardian opt out of receiving such emails by either:
- ticking the checkbox below; or
- emailing firstname.lastname@example.org to unsubscribe.
We may disclose the personal information in the application form to others for administrative, educational and health related purposes in the operation of the KGI programs. We may also disclose the participant's personal information to a third party to lessen or prevent a serious threat to the participant's safety or welfare (if required), or when required by law (such as government departments or agencies). From time to time, we may publish media releases about the KGI program via various channels (including our website, social media and newsletter) or those of our approved partners which may include or feature the name and/or image of the participant provided they have provided they and/or their parent/guardian have given their consent. We will otherwise not disclose any of the personal information to any third party without the participant's and their parent/guardian's consent.
which contains further details about how an person can access or correct information we hold about them; how they can make a privacy related complaint; and how that complaint will be dealt with.